New York Deals presents
American Museum of Natural Hi…
American Museum of Natural History
Save up to 0%
Located in the heart of Manhattan, set across from beautiful Central Park, American Museum of Natural History is one of the world's greatest scientific and cultural institutions housed in one of the most architecturally magnificent buildings. Founded in 1869, the museum has grown significantly over the years, now comprising a staggering 25 interconnected buildings with more than 1.2 million square feet (111483 square meters) of exhibits, research facilities and libraries. It's an exciting merging of the past and the future, and a delight for the curious of all ages.
Delight in a multitude of permanent exhibits as well as the impressive Rose Center for Earth and Space. Discover the preeminent museum that continues to fascinate and enrich millions of visitors each year. Recently renovated, visitors can now experience the grandeur of its historic 77th Street lobby with its original 1904 design celebrating the return and revitalization of the century-old Museum icon of the past, the 63-foot-long (19.2 meter) Great Canoe.
Kids will love the many inspirational displays featured in the film Night at the Museum including the the iconic Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton on display in the Hall of Saurischian Dinosaurs and the Easter Island head in the Margaret Mead Hall of Pacific Peoples. Discover people the world with the vivid displays of the Cultural Halls examining the cultures of Asia, Africa, North and South America, and the Pacific. Explore the evolutionary story of the human family in the Hall of Human Origins. Dozens of exhibits from mammals, birds, natural history, biodiversity to dioramas and more await!
Don't forget the Rose Center for Earth and Space, a grand glass cube enclosing the equally impressive sphere housing the Big Bang Theater and the Hayden Planetarium. Watch the four-minute Big Bang presentation, walk along the Cosmic Pathway, and explore our closest planetary wonder–planet Earth! Upgrade to the Super Saver Package for access to the Hayden Planetarium and more amazing exhibitions.
Super Saver Package
The American Museum of Natural History's Super Saver Package includes admission to the Museum, the Rose Center for Earth and Space plus the Hayden Planetarium Space Show, a giant screen film 3D and 2D showings, and all special exhibitions. Special exhibits are constantly changing to provide a dynamic experience for the first-time visitor or the returning Museum explorer.
See below for a sample of permanent exhibits and Special Exhibits:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Space shows are every 30 minutes from 10:30am to 4:30pm daily
- Visit The American Museum of Natural History before noon on weekends to avoid the crowds
- General admission
- Access to permanent exhibits
- Access to the Rose Center for Earth and Space
- Hayden Planterium Show (with Super Saver option only)
- Giant screen film in 3D or 2D (with Super Saver option only)
- Special Exhibits (with Super Saver option only)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The American Museum of Natural History
General Admission Opening Hours:
10am to 5:45pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the American Museum of Natural History in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Save up to 0% and
American Museum of Natural History
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under “Viator Vouchers” here.